Listen to this post with Alexa!
There are very few creek side dining experiences in the quaint town of Wimberley, most likely due to the chance of flooding. However, a new restaurant is ready to change that! Creek House is ready to serve up eats, drinks, and views of Cypress Creek!
The restaurant is the love child of a group of friends that had a vision of opening an amazing spot on the creek. That’s what partner Molly Bowen told us when we chatted with her and property owner Kevin Fowler at the preview event.
While nibbling on elevated comfort foods by chef Mark Grimes, a 30-year culinary vet who most recently worked at Banger’s in Austin, Bowen raved about how excited she and the other locals she’s partnered with are to see their vision come to life.
You can experience Creek House for yourself when it opens on Friday, July 16.
Location: 14015 Ranch Rd 12, Wimberley, Texas
Hey, and while you’re out in Wimberley, check out these spots too!
- Plan a Stay at Yurtopia Wimberley
- Give Glamping a Try at Spoon Mountain Glamping
- Here’s How to Have the Most Wonderful Wimberley Getaway
- Austin Road Trip Guide: Here’s Everything You Need to See and Do In Wimberley Texas
- Summer Daycation Idea – Road Trip to Pioneer Town in Wimberley
- Absolutely Everything You Need to Know About Blue Hole in Wimberley, Texas
Featured photo via White Light Exposure.