Listen to this post with Alexa!
If you’re an adventurous drinker this list is for you! Happy hour, weekend drinks, or Sunday funday with friends Austin has its fair share of delicious and weird cocktails for you to try. From their names to their ingredients Austin is definitely keeping it weird with these unique cocktails! With summer upon us, it’s the perfect time to try one of these cocktails, preferably on a patio!
Keep it weird with these unique Austin cocktails
Banana Daiquiri | Anthem | 91 Rainey Street
Ingredients: Bacardi, banana rum, frozen
Five Dollar Milkshake | Whisler’s | 1816 East 6th Street
Ingredients: Smith & Cross rum, apricot, vanilla, coconut cream, and pineapple
Queen’s Parks | Punch Bowl Social | 11310 Domain Drive
Ingredients: Aged rum, velvet falernum, allspice dram, house-made spiced apple juice, fresh Lemmon juice, and a dried apple wheel.
Lola La Grande | Kitty Cohen’s | 2211 Webberville Road
Ingredients: llegal Joven, habanero & mango syrup, and lime.
Nammo’s Beach Slushy | Aba | 1011 South Congress Avenue
Ingredients: Moschofilero, melon, passionfruit, pineapple, lime, and tajin
Ginny from the Block | Irene’s | 506 West Avenue
Ingredients: Empress gin, lemon, St. Germain, sugar, and lavender bitters
After You, Doo-Kah-Too | Culinary Dropout | 11721 Rock Rose
Ingredients: Banhez Mezcal, comfier peach, peach slurry, cinnamon, and lemon.
Rosemary Salty Dog | Gourdough’s | 2700 South Lamar Boulevard
Ingredients: Gin, house-made rosemary syrup, grapefruit juice with a crushed pink sea salt rim garnished with a grapefruit wedge and rosemary sprig.
Ladybird Spritz | P6 | 111 East Cesar Chavez
Ingredients: Rhubarb infusion, cap corse, Aperol, and cava.
Smoke & Mirrors | Devil May Care | 500 West 6th Street
Ingredients: Jefferson’s Small Batch Bourbon, thyme, earl grey, angostura and orange bitters, lemon oil, and scotch rinse.
Root of Evil | Péché | 208 W 4th Street
Ingredients: Jägermeister, sarsaparilla liquor, house vanilla ice cream, mixed into an adult milkshake!
For more Austin food and drinks, try these:
- Here’s Where To Find The Best Mimosas in Austin
- We Asked You Answered – Here Are The Best Burgers in Austin
- You’re Not Ready For Austin’s 10 Best Mac And Cheese Plates
- 10 Austin Dessert Places You Absolutely Must Try
- 7 Taco-licious Places to Get Your Taco Fix in Austin
- These Are Some of the Best Coffee Spots in Austin
- You Have to Try Some of the Most Unique Margaritas in Austin
- Your Guide to Finding the Best Churros in Austin
- We Asked You Answered: These Are The Most A-Glaze-Ing Places to Get Donuts in Austin
- We Asked You Answered- Here Are the Best Places to Get Crawfish in Austin
- Get Salty With These Top 5 Places To Get Pretzels in Austin
- We Asked You Answered – Here’s the Best Places to Get Pizza in Austin