In Austin, brunch is a way of life and what goes better with brunch than a mimosa?! While you can find a mimosa in almost any Austin brunch spot, there are a few that really stand out. There are those that get creative with their mimosas, those that have perfected the classic mimosa, or spots that simply have great atmosphere and food! So stop saying “but first, coffee” because we all know you would really rather have a mimosa first!
Here’s Where To Find The Best Mimosas in Austin
The Park | 11601 Domain Drive | 4024 South Lamar Boulevard
Menu | $5 mimosa on Saturdays, Sunday brunch features five $5 Mimosa Flavors from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Culinary Dropout | 11721 Rock Rose Street
Menu | Passion Fruit Mimosa made with sparkling wine, pomegranate, passoã liqueur, and orange.
Irene’s | 506 West Avenue
Menu | Mimosas (flavors vary).
Hillside Farmacy | 1209 East 11th Street
Menu | Orange or grapefruit juice mimosas.
Revelry Kitchen + Bar | 1410 East 6th Street
Menu | Weekend brunch (Friday through Sunday) features mimosas.
Bangers | 79 Rainey Street
Menu | Offering classic mimosas and a MAN-mosa which fits an entire bottle of champagne.
Café No Sé | 1603 South Congress Avenue
Menu | Mimosa with French champagne and fresh squeezed orange juice for $10.
The Lucky Duck | 1300 East 6th Street
Menu | Sunday Funday mimosas all day!
Sawyer & Co | 4827 East Cesar Chavez Street
Menu | Mimosas with your choice of orange, cranberry, pineapple, or grapefruit juice.
Looking for Austin food recs? Check out these posts:
- We Asked You Answered – Here Are The Best Burgers in Austin
- You’re Not Ready For Austin’s 10 Best Mac And Cheese Plates
- 10 Austin Dessert Places You Absolutely Must Try
- 7 Taco-licious Places to Get Your Taco Fix in Austin
- These Are Some of the Best Coffee Spots in Austin
- You Have to Try Some of the Most Unique Margaritas in Austin
- Your Guide to Finding the Best Churros in Austin
- We Asked You Answered: These Are The Most A-Glaze-Ing Places to Get Donuts in Austin
- We Asked You Answered- Here Are the Best Places to Get Crawfish in Austin
- Get Salty With These Top 5 Places To Get Pretzels in Austin
- We Asked You Answered – Here’s the Best Places to Get Pizza in Austin