Did you know the Texas Cave Trail organization has a cave passport? They sure do! And if you visit all five caves, you can get a free t-shirt.
Simply pick up a passport at any of the five caves (or print it at home). Get your passport stamp at each location. Then, exchange the completed passport at the last cave for your free shirt!
Think you don’t have time to visit them all? Don’t worry, you will have a whole year to see all five caves.
Here are all of the participating caves:
- Longhorn Cavern State Park in Burnet
- Inner Space Cavern in Georgetown
- Natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio
- Cave Without A Name in Boerne
- Caverns of Sonora in Sonora
It looks like we have some homework to do because we haven’t even visited all of these caves! We have been to a few though. Get details on our visits at the links below.
- This Day Trip To Longhorn Caverns Will Help You and Your Family Chill Out
- Explore Inner Space Caverns