We can make jokes about people moving to Austin and we can complain about how the city has changed but over the weekend a video at Barton Springs reminded us why we love Austin so much!
Friends of Austin.com Lauren Corbin and Trevor Thomas sent us the video below. In the short video, a young child is getting ready to jump off the Barton Springs diving board. When he appears to suffer from stage fright, his fellow Austinites at Barton Springs make sure he feels supported and encouraged. Not only does everyone come together to cheer him on on, but once he finally does jump, that’s when the crowd really shows how #soaustin they are!
This Barton Springs moment is heartwarming, sure, but it also serves as a good reminder of why we love the Austin community… and always will.
Want more #soaustin stories?
Check out these posts:
- 11 Amazing Austin Landmarks You Can Only Find in the ATX
- These Memes Perfectly Illustrate How We All Feel in Austin Traffic
- These Are 10 Of The Weirdest Things To Do In Austin
- This Mini Whataburger Playhouse Might Be The Most Texas Thing Ever!
- These Memes Illustrate Just How Weird Austin, Texas Weather Is