Listen to this post with Alexa!
With a city wide boil notice and many residents still without running water, water in Austin and the surrounding area is the most in demand resource right now. Businesses across the city are doing what they can to provide water to neighbors. Please remember to take your own containers and if you have the ability to boil your own water, we recommend doing that. These sources are limited.
**A new list UPDATED for Sunday, February 21 is available HERE!
Here’s where you can get water in Austin!
- 512 Brewing Company | 12 to 5 p.m. | 407 Radam Lane, Ste F200
- ABGB | Open until 8 p.m. | 1305 W. Oltorf Street
- Adelbert’s Brewery | 12 to 6 p.m. | 2314 Rutland Drive, Suite 100
- Austin Beerworks | 12 to 5 p.m. | 3001 Industrial Terrace
- Batch | 12 to 6 p.m. | 3220 Manor Road
- Black Star Co-op | Starting at 12 p.m. | 7020 Easy Wind Drive
- Blue Owl Brewing | 2 to 6 p.m. | 2400 East Cesar Chavez
- Brewtorium | 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. | 6015 Dillard Circle, Suite A
- Central District Brewing | 12 p.m. | 417 Red River Street
- Central Machine Works | 2 to 5 p.m. | 4824 East Cesar Chavez Street
- Circle Brewing | 12 to 4:30 p.m. | 2340 West Braker Lane
- Compadre Brewing Company | 12 to 6 p.m. | 16920 Joe Barbee Drive, Plugerville
- Fitzhugh Brewing | 2 to 6 p.m. | 15435 Fitzhugh Road, Dripping Springs
- Friends and Allies Brewing | 2 to 5 p.m. | 979 Springdale Road
- Gabrielas | Free Water Bottles from 1 to 2:30 p.m. | 900 East 7th Street
- Hi Sign Brewing | 12 to 5 p.m. | 1201 Old Bastrop Highway
- Hopsquad Brewing | 12 to 5 p.m. | 2307 Kramer Lane
- Infamous Brewing | 12 to 6 p.m. | 4602 Weletka Drive
- Kitty Cohen’s | Open at 3 p.m. | 2211 Webberville Road
- Lazarus Brewing | Open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. for hot coffee, drinks, and potable water filling. Kitchen opens at 11 a.m. with limited menu. | 1902 East 6th Street
Meanwhile Brewing | 10 a.m. until gone | 3901 Promontory Point Drive
- Meteor | 10,000 Free Water Bottles from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. | 2110 South Congress Avenue
- Mozarts | Open at 12 p.m. until Early Evening | 3825 Lake Austin Boulevard
- Natural Grocers | Check website for store hours
- Pinthouse Brewing | 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. | All Locations
- Prep To Your Door | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. | 507 Calles Street, #100
- Red Horn Coffee House and Brewing Co. | 12 to 5 p.m. | 13010 W. Parmer Lane, Cedar park
- Southern Heights Brewing | 3 to 8 p.m. | 6014 Techni Center Drive
St. Elmo Brewing | 12 to 5 p.m. | 440 East St. Elmo Road
- Whitestone Brewing | 12 to 7 p.m. | 601 East Whitestone Boulevard, Cedar Park
This list will be updated throughout the day.
If you’re looking for where you can get a free meal in Austin, check out this post.
Featured photo by Nithin PA from Pexels.