Listen to this post with Alexa!
With a city wide boil notice and many residents still without running water, water in Austin and the surrounding area is the most in demand resource right now. Businesses across the city are doing what they can to provide water to neighbors. Please remember to take your own containers and if you have the ability to boil your own water, please do that. These sources are limited.
Check each business website and social media for hours and updates.
Here’s where you can get water in Austin!
- ABGB | 1305 W. Oltorf Street
- Adelbert’s Brewery | 2314 Rutland Drive, Suite 100
- Austin Beerworks | 3001 Industrial Terrace
- Blue Owl Brewing | 2400 East Cesar Chavez
- Central Machine Works | 4824 East Cesar Chavez Street
- Circle Brewing | 2340 West Braker Lane
- Compadre Brewing Company | 16920 Joe Barbee Drive, Plugerville
- Fair Market | 1100 E 5th Street
- Fitzhugh Brewing |15435 Fitzhugh Road, Dripping Springs
- Friends and Allies Brewing | 979 Springdale Road
- Hi Sign Brewing | 1201 Old Bastrop Highway
- Hopsquad Brewing | 2307 Kramer Lane
- Hotel San Jose | 1316 S Congress Avenue
- Jester King | 13187 Fitzhugh Road
- Jo’s Red River | 1000 East 41st Street
- Infamous Brewing | 4602 Weletka Drive
- Lazarus Brewing |1902 East 6th Street
- Mozarts | 3825 Lake Austin Boulevard
- Natural Grocers | Check website for locations
- Pinthouse Brewing | All Locations
- Rentch Brewery | 2500 NE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Southern Heights Brewing | 6014 Techni Center Drive
- St. Elmo Brewing | 440 East St. Elmo Road
- Treaty Oak | 16604 Fitzhugh Road, Dripping Springs
- Vista Brewing | 13551 Ranch to Market Road 150 in Driftwood & 12700 Hill Country Boulevard Suite T120 in Bee Cave
- Whitestone Brewing | 601 East Whitestone Boulevard, Cedar Park
- Zilker Brewing | 1701 East 6th Street
Head on over to our Instagram account for even more resources, including where you can get a shower or hair wash!
Featured photo by Vista Brewing.