Calling all Wizards (and Muggle born too)! This free digital Harry Potter themed Hogwarts Escape Room is one of the best things we’ve seen online this week
Created by staff at the Peters Township Public Library in Pennsylvania, the online experience puts your wizard knowledge and memory to the test, using photos, lessons, and clips from the Harry Potter movies along the way.
You can play alone or as a team. Simply access the free experience here.
But you better log on and tackle the Harry Potter Escape Room soon! According to the escape room’s website, the game will only be available until the COVID-19 pandemic is under control. Warner Brothers has granted the library special permission to but, according to a blurb on the website, the studio has requested that the Hogwarts Digital Escape Room be taken down once the current COVID-19 crisis comes to a close.
Looking for more free things to do online with the kids?
Check out these posts:
- Virtual Field Trips You Can Take With Your Kids – Zoo Live Cams Edition
- Virtual Field Trips You Can Take With Your Kids – Museum Edition
- 9 Awesome Free Art Projects To Entertain Your Kids
- Let Oprah And Other Celebrities Read Your Kids A Story
- This Betty White Storytime Will Make Your Day!
- Join One Of These 7 Essential Facebook Groups For Parents
- Free Workouts You Can Do At Home
- KVUE’s Albert Ramon Will Teach Your Kids All About Austin Weather
- Amazon Really Does Deliver! All Kids Shows Now Free To Stream