The Austin festival that celebrates all things TV isn’t going to let a pandemic shut them down! And this year’s ATX TV Festival is even more television oriented than ever as fans will be streaming programming from the comfort of their couch on the official ATX YouTube channel. Oh, and here’s the best part: it’s FREE!
The first ever virtual festival will feature panels, sneak peeks, intimate conversations, special events, surprise guests, and more TV related fun! And you don’t even have to find parking downtown. It’s all happening from the comfort of your couch on June 5 through 7. All you have to do to get in on the fun is register here.
Once you register, you’ll receive updates on the line-up, schedule, and all streaming details. You can also subscribe the their ATX newsletter.
Some of the TV shows they’ll be featuring this year include:
- “The Bold Type” (Freeform)
- “Little Fires Everywhere” (Hulu)
- “Nancy Drew” (The CW)
- “New Amsterdam” (NBC)
- OneChicago (The NBC franchise that includes Chicago Fire, P.D., and Med)
- “One Day At A Time” (Pop TV)
- “Outcry” (Showtime)
- “Perry Mason” (the upcoming HBO Series)
Plus, there will be retrospectives of “Cougar Town” and “Scrubs” as well as many more exciting programs and events! You can get more info on the schedule here.
Want to learn even more about Austin’s home grown festival? See past year ATX TV Festival highlights in these posts:
- Here’s Why Celebrities Love Austin and Texas – ATX Television Festival 2019 Edition
- 10 Things That Prove the ATX Television Festival is #SoAustin
- 5 Favorite Things About the ATX Television Festival
- Top 10 Things About The ATX Television Festival 2018
- Meghan Markle Attended the ATX Television Festival in 2015 & 2017
- ATX Festival 2014 Highlights – Orange Is The New Black, Henry Winkler and More!
- Meet the Ladies Behind ATX Television Festival