Even in 2020, Christmas time is the most magical time of the year. All season long, we’ve been highlighting our favorite holiday events and this one really revs our engines! Peppermint Parkway is a magical drive-thru holiday experience at Circuit of The Americas that features one-mile of immersive holiday displays, millions of lights, dancing elves and more.
Here’s everything you need to know about Peppermint Parkway at Circuit of the Americas!
- It’s a drive-thru experience happening on select nights through January 3.
- Guests follow the official mascots of Peppermint Parkway Pepper and Mint on their journey down COTA’s Tunnel Road as they race to deliver their letters to Santa.
- The thoughtfully designed holiday experience features dancing elves and other festive entertainers strolling through dazzling scenes, transporting guests from Candy Cane Lane to an enchanted forest, and so much more.
- After the adventure concludes, guests can meet Pepper and Mint and enjoy holiday treats at COTALAND.
- COTALAND is COTA’s all-new kiddie park where kids can ride on a carousel, swinging ship, helicopter flyers, mini racers, and MORE. Ride wristbands are available for unlimited rides.
- Other attractions include COTA Karting and a Zipline which both require additional tickets.
- The whole attraction includes more than six million lights that create an illuminating, immersive experience. For scale, that’s 200X the amount of lights that are hung in Rockefeller Center for their annual Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
- The Parkway (Cars/SUV) — $35. Peppermint Parkway admission is priced per vehicle. No individual tickets are needed for each guest in each vehicle.
- Candy Cane Cruise — $60. This ticket includes admission to Peppermint Parkway AND that ability to drive your car around The Circuit’s signature 3.41-mile track. This is your chance to get your car on the same track as the pros and experience the only Formula 1 track in America for yourself. Speed limit for this parade lap is 25 MPH, and cars will be dispatched in groups of 25.
- Polar Express Pass — $75. Skip the line with the Polar Express Pass! Bypass cars in queue with premium access to Peppermint Parkway. Admission to The Parkway and access to the premium entrance is included with this ticket.
- The Sweetest Deal — $90. Want it all? The Sweetest Deal includes admission to The Parkway through a premium, expedited entrance and a parade lap around The Circuit.