Bridges to Growth in Georgetown is excited to present the 5-week series of Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!™ classes for FREE, beginning Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
Parents and caregivers of children 0-6 will get practical strategies and solutions to:
- Put an end to whining and fighting
- Smooth-out mornings and bedtimes
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing, and bathing
- Make potty training fun
- End bad behavior in public
- Teach respect, responsibility and self-discipline
- Make parenting more fun!
5-week session dates: January 28, February 4, 18, 25, and March 4, 2015. Classes will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Please pre-register by calling (512) 864-3008.