Listen to this post with Alexa!
The Female Founder Collective is bringing their International Women’s Day event – Female Founders Day – back to Austin and there are some familiar faces included in the panel of speakers.
The in-person event will be a day of education, inspiration, and celebration of female innovators,
game-changers, and culture makers. The day’s events includes many well know speakers and brands.
Here’s who will be taking part:
- Alison Wyatt, Former Media Executive at Refinery 29, Goop, and Girlboss, Start-up Advisor & Angel Investor and Co-Founder of Female Founders Collective,
- Angie Klein, President & CEO at Visible
- Arian Simone, Co-Founder & Investor at Fearless Fund
- Becca Tobin, Actress and Member of The Lady Gang Podcast
- Camila Alves McConaughey, Founder of Women of Today and Author of Biting Off More Than You Can Chew
- Deena Shakir, Partner at Lux Capital
- Hitha Palepu, CEO of Rhoshan Pharmaceuticals
- Jen Batchelor, Co-founder & CEO of Kin Euphorics
- Joanna Lambert, President & GM at Yahoo
- Kendra Scott, Philanthropist, Founder and Executive Chairwoman of her eponymous jewlery line
- Nadya Okamoto, Co-Founder & CEO of August; Founder and Former Executive Director of PERIOD, Author of We’re Speaking and How To Pack, and Curator of #5SmartReads
- Rebecca Minkoff, Iconic Fashion Designer, Best-selling author, and Co-founder of Female Founders Collective
- Zoila Darton, Founder of WORD Creative
Taking place the day before SXSW begins on March 10, VIP Tickets for the event sold out almost immediately.
There are still a few General Admission tickets left for the International Women’s Day – Female Founders Day event!
Learn more and purchase here.
The conference will take place at Springdale Station in Austin. Thanks to a special partnership with Google, the FFD Summit will also be accessible to those that cannot physically attend the event. The partnership will bring to life a unique virtual experience for all hybrid ticket holders.
In case you aren’t aware, March is Women’s History Month and Tuesday, March 8 is International Women’s Day!
Featured photos via Women of Today, The Lady Gang, and Kendra Scott on Instagram.