Interested in visiting a theme or water park over Spring Break? Here the info you need to get the best deal on tickets!
Schlitterbahn New Braunfels:
Saturday, March 7 – Sunday, March 22, 2015
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
(Spring Break brochure)
- Discounted Spring Break Admission, starting at $23.99
- Pre-order Group Tickets for Spring Break, starting at $23.99 (groups of 15 or more)
- Kids 2 and under get in free
Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio:
Opens for the season: Saturday, February 28, 2015
Open for Spring Break: March 7-15 & 18-22, 2015
Note: White Water Bay (free with admission) does not open until May 2, 2015
- Select Simon malls are currently offering a special deal: Four tickets plus a $25 American Express card for $85 (tickets expire May 10, 2015). These packs are available for purchase at Guest Services in The Domain (512-795-4230), Barton Creek Square (512-327-7040), Lakeline Mall (512-257-7467), Round Rock Premium Outlets (512-863-6688), and San Marcos Premium Outlets (512-396-2200). Call to check availability before heading out. If you deduct the value of the American Express card, each ticket costs $15.
- Get printable coupons here for $20 off (Monday – Friday), $15 off (any regular operating day) or Everyone Pays Kid’s Price. Expiration dates on the coupons vary.
- You can also get two printable coupons here. These coupons expire November 22, 2015.
- Children 2 and under get in free
SeaWorld San Antonio:
Extended hours March 7-14 plus fireworks March 9-14, 2015
Note: Rio Loco is closed for the remainder of the season. Aquatica opens for the season on Saturday, March 7, 2015 (see operating schedule) but admission to the water park is extra.
- Free Preschool Pass (ages 3-5; admission includes Aquatica)
- Free Teacher Pass (admission includes Aquatica)
- Free Admission for Active Duty Military and up to 3 dependents
- Kids under 3 get in free
|Image: R We There Yet Mom?|
Morgan’s Wonderland in San Antonio:
Opens for the season: Friday, February 27, 2015
Open weekends in March and weekdays March 8-13, 2015
To read about Catherine’s visit to “the world’s first ultra-accessible theme park,” designed for individuals with special needs and their families, click here. You can also read Rebecca’s review over on R We There Yet Mom?
- Guests with special needs get in free
- Children under 3 get in free
- On Moms’ Group mornings, kids ages 3-11 get in free; moms pay $17 (The first Moms’ Group in 2015 will be Friday, March 20)
- Tickets for other guests are $11 – $17
Other Discounted Tickets:
The Texas Travel Industry Association (TTIA), located in Bee Cave, sells discounted tickets to Texas attractions and amusement parks. Last year, before Spring Break, TTIA sold discounted tickets for SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington. They don’t currently have any amusement park tickets available, but check the TTIA site for updates.