Sure, ACL Fest is a musical festival at its core. But it’s become so much more than that! As much as it’s about the music, it’s also about the food, the drinks, the fashion, and the people-watching.
Though the ticket price can be steep, a fun festival weekend doesn’t have to break the bank. That’s because there are plenty of freebies to be found in and around the fest!
Here are a few of our favorite freebies at ACL 2023:
- Check out the Tito’s Stardust Experience next to the Tito’s Stage to learn the story, take home custom swag, hit the photo booth, and get a custom engraved dog tag.
- Don’t miss your chance to try your hand at the claw machine for a chance to win big! One of those claw machine prizes is wristbands to check out the Tito’s Stillhouse Lounge. It is the best private grove in the festival to lounge and enjoy cocktails from 11 a.m. through 10 p.m. Enjoy side stage viewing of the Tito’s stage with comfortable seating, a variety of cocktails and occasional bites, a hair styling station, big TV screenings of the festival, and more!
- You can also snag one of a kind ACL swag by donating to local nonprofits.
- A specially designed t-shirt awaits those who spend some of their festival down time helping to keep the park clean with their Rock & Recycle program, which is co-presented by H-E-B.
- Nothing beats the heat like staying hydrated, and because ACL cares about you and the environment, you just need to bring your reusable containers and head to the YETI Hydration stations for free, cool, filtered water to keep you going.
- In past years, festival goers could snag a bandana, sunglasses, a variety of pins, and even a pic with George Strait (don’t be fooled, it’s just a cut-out, y’all) at the Don’t Mess With Texas booth.
Check In To The Amex Experience
- At the Amex Experience, guests can commemorate their ACL Fest by claiming a free digital collectible at the Amex Experience and unlock an exclusive offer. On the second floor Card Members can take a break, enjoy elevated Amex Stage views and purchase a drink at the bar. Each Card Member (show your Card or tap your Amex-linked wristband for entry)can bring up to two friends.
- As in past years, attendees who register their wristband for ACL Cashless Payments with an AmEx Card will receive a $5 Cashless spend credit that can be used at ACL Fest.
- New this year, American Express is launching a complimentary premium lounge for Platinum Card Members and Centurion Members plus their guest(s). The lounge, located to the right of the Amex Stage, allows qualified attendees to escape the crowds and enjoy drinks and light bites. The space is walk-in only with your card required for entry, and space is limited. Platinum Card Members may bring one guest and Centurion Members may bring up to three.
Even More Freebies
- T-Mobile will host their Club Magenta pop-up that offers the VIP treatment with lounge seating, a private bar, dedicated bathrooms, and exclusive giveaways. Plus T-Mobile customers get side stage access and custom chain-stitching.
- At the Lite Bar 75, you can enjoy engaging photo moments, pop-a-shot, corn hole, cooling stations and free wifi and charging. Fans can also participate in onsite giveaways for a shot to win VIP wristbands!
- Festival-goers are invited to stop by the Austin Parks Foundation booth to snap a photo, enjoy some free swag and learn more about how to support Austin’s parks and green spaces!