H-E-B Free First Sunday
Celebrate Texas’ storied past and exciting future through performances and hands-on activities at the Bullock Museum’s H-E-B Free First Sunday on March 6, 2016. Museum admission will be free from 12-5 p.m. Family activities will be offered from 12-3 p.m.
Sunday, March 6: Texas Independence Day
At March’s H-E-B Free First Sunday, encounter costumed interpreters, play historic games, or create your own Texas flag, all while exploring what Texas was like as an independent nation.
- Learn moves fit for a Texan with instructors from Austin Social Dance.
- Listen to Texas tales and share what you love most about the Lone Star State.
- Join Smudge Studios and create your unique version of the Texas flag.
- Make and take a historic toy to continue the fun and games at home.
- Write to a friend and convince them to take a Texas-sized trip to visit our great state.
For more information, visit the Bullock Museum website.
1800 Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701