Interested in trying a healthy, organic deodorant that actually works for all types of moms, dads, kids and athletes alike? Then this giveaway is for you! Certified CrossFit trainer and athlete Amy Cazin is the founder of Austin-based Primal Products, the company that makes the natural deodorant Primal Pit Paste. And now, Primal Products is giving away a Holiday Spice Pack (valued at $82), which includes:
- Pumpkin Body Whip (super rich, intensely moisturizing, creamy dreamy body whip for your entire body)
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub (amazing exfoliating and ultra-moisturizing body scrub)
- Primal Mood Mist (room and body spray)
- Chai-flavored Primal Pucker Paste (yummy, all-natural, organic lip balm)
- Primal Spice deodorant (stick)
- and the company’s newest addition, Primal Spice Schmelly Balls (wooden ball diffusers for home, car or locker, soaked in essential oils)
Free Fun in Austin readers can also get 20% OFF any products you purchase from www.PrimalPitPaste.com through the end of November — just use the coupon code GOPRIMALAUSTIN at checkout when placing your order!
Primal Pit Paste was born from founder Amy’s quest to find natural and safe personal-care products for her family to use, that actually work. When her grade-school daughter came home one day with a noticeable body odor, Amy was surprised because of her age. It turned out other parents were noticing the same problem occurring with their kids, even those as young as two!
Amy made it her mission to find a product she felt was safe enough for her daughter to use — except she couldn’t find a natural alternative to the usual toxic-chemical-filled products that actually worked.
It’s clear that what we put on our skin is as important as what we eat. Parabens and aluminums in deodorant, in particular, are becoming increasingly suspect in regards to cancer (specifically breast cancer) and Alzheimer’s research. People are finally being advised to try to avoid these chemicals as prevention.