When it comes to pools, Austin has some great ones. Big Stacy Pool is no exception. With so many pools and splash pads closed due to the pandemic, we are happy to announce that Big Stacy Pool is the latest to open to the public. Starting Tuesday, April 6, Big Stacy will be open!
Current hours of operation are:
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays:
Lap swimming from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Recreational swimming from 2 to 8 p.m.
Recreational swimming from 12 to 6 p.m.
The pool does not require reservations but will be limiting capacity. Once the pool reaches its limit, no new swimmers will be allowed and they will practice a one-in, one-out method.
With the current forecast in the mid 80’s to 90’s looks like Big Stacy Pool opened up just in time!
If you’re looking for more ways to cool off in Central Texas check out these posts:
- You’ll Want To Cannonball Into These 12 Austin Swimming Holes
- Beat The Heat At These Cool Swimming Holes in Central Texas
- Absolutely Everything You Need to Know About Jacob’s Well
- Absolutely Everything You Need To Know About Barton Springs Pool
- Everything You Need to Know About The Oldest Swimming Hole In Austin – Deep Eddy Pool