As you prepare for the new school year, why not clean out your closets and share what you no longer need with others? On Saturday, August 1, 2015, from 9 a.m. – noon, you can exchange those unwanted clothes for new ones at the Back to School Clothes Swap!
What to do:
- Pre-sort your clothing donations by type and size at home. Infant to adult clothing in good condition will be accepted at the swap.
- When you arrive at the swap, place presorted clothing on marked tables.
- Then, shop for free from others’ donations!
This is a free event where you bring what you can and take what you need. Don’t forget to bring your own shopping bags!
Leftover items will be donated to FreeStore Austin.
Crestview United Methodist Church
1300 Morrow St
Austin, Texas 78757
More upcoming clothing swaps for your calendar:
- August Clothes Swap at HOPE Farmers Market – Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Clothing Exchange at First Baptist Church Downtown – Saturday, August 15, 2015
- Clothing Swap at Pflugerville Community Church – Saturday, August 15, 2015