On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, join Ballet Austin‘s Butler Community School at the Long Center for Rhythm On Stage: Zumba & Zumba Kids. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. Zumba & Zumba Kids instruction begins at 7:30 p.m. Then, dance until 9:00! Come and go or stay the entire time.
Here’s the schedule:
- 7:30 – 7:55: Zumba Kids – A 25 minute set for the kiddos.
- 8-9 pm: Teen/Adult Zumba (Kids are more than welcome!): A 50-minute playlist of total Zumba fun. Dance the full 50 minutes or take breaks and re-join any time!
Ballet Austin’s Butler Community School will partner with the Long Center each Tuesday night in July for these free Rhythm On Stage events:
- July 1 – Zumba and Zumba Kids Night with Rebekah
- July 8 – Bollywood Dance Night with Prakash & Divya
- July 15 – Hip Hop Night with Shepherd
- July 22 – West African Dance & Drums Night with Jean Claude and live drummers
The Long Center