Our series on virtual trips continues. We already highlighted some wonderful field trip options to museums in Texas and beyond and zoo live cams. We also talked about some of the best parks and monuments around the country you can experience via live cams. Now, we’re expanding on that and including even more ways you can virtually experience nature, which is perfect for those rainy spring days!
While our prior parks post contains lots of educational experiences for the kiddos, these nature videos provide a bit more relaxation elements for everyone. And who doesn’t need a little stress reliever these days?
Here are a few virtual nature experiences from in and around Austin.
Experience Paddle Boarding at Lake Marble Falls
Take In The Sights and Sounds of a Field of Bluebonnets
Bask in the Bounty of Nature at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
Take a Moment of Serenity with the Falls at Marble Falls State Park
Float Like a Bee or Butterfly Through Texas Wildflowers
And finally, try not to smile your face off watching this video of a mama and her little ducklings.
Here are some of the best live cams at parks we previously told you about:
- Katmai National Park, Brooks Falls Live Cam – Alaska
- Niagra Falls – Canada
- Rocky Mountain National Park Web Cams – Colorado
- Great Lakes – Michigan
- Glacier National Park Web Cams – Montana
- Mount Rainier – Washington
- Yellowstone National Park – Wyoming
Featured photo by Marian Florinel Condruz from Pexels.
Looking for more free virtual experiences online?
Check out these posts:
- Virtual Field Trips You Can Take With Your Kids – Zoo Live Cams Edition
- Virtual Field Trips You Can Take With Your Kids – Museum Edition
- Take a Virtual Field Trip To The San Antonio Zoo
- Virtual Tours of the Best Austin Museums, Landmarks, and More
- Make History Fun And Take A Virtual Trip To Gettysburg With This Free App