Need help finding a school that’s just the right fit for your child? If so, then mark Sunday, October 1, 2017 on your calendar. That’s when the third annual Austin School Expo is happening. This year, the Expo will take place at two locations — north and south — and both locations will be full of can’t-miss info for parents and children. Just like last year, it’s FREE when you RSVP online.
Austin School Expo wants you to find the right school for your child. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with daycares, preschools, private, alternative and charter schools, homeschooling groups, au pairs, and enrichment programs from all over the Austin area. The event also offers free talks on everything from bilingual and multilingual education to educational therapies, tutoring and test prep, gifted and talented programs, online and non-traditional education, and extracurricular programs for kids from birth through high school.
The fair is open to the public and children are welcome! Attendees can look forward to family-friendly activities to entertain the kiddos.
Top Five Reasons to Attend Austin School Expo:
- Get one-on-one face time with administrators from public and private schools all over the city. Ask questions, get a feel for the school, and even sign up your child on the spot!
- Families with children of all ages are welcome. From infants to high school students, this event will help you explore educational options and opportunities for your child.
- Seasoned school administers and leading education specialists will be on hand. Austin School Expo offers free talks about many different types of schools.
- Get bonding time with other parents. Meet other Austin-area parents going through the same school search process you are. Compare notes!
- It’s more than just schools. An array of fantastic exhibitors will be offering enrichment activities like swimming and soccer, services like physical therapy, and fun stuff like birthday party rentals!