- The Wine Down – Wednesday, May 25 from 5-8:00 p.m. Crú Wine Bar will be on-site providing food samples. Music by Migrant Kids + Daniel Eyes & The Vibes. Check out a pop-up shop from Rae Cosmetics and merchandise giveaways from retailers around the 2nd Street neighborhood. FREE! 3TEN Austin City Limits Live, 310 W Willie Nelson Blvd, Ste 1A, Austin.
- Strike Out Hunger with the Round Rock Express (Round Rock) – Wednesday, May 25 at 7:05 p.m. Help Strike Out Hunger with the Capital Area Food Bank by bringing two H-E-B branded canned goods in exchange for a FREE lawn ticket to watch the Express take on the Tacoma Rainiers. Dell Diamond, 3400 Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock.
- Blues on the Green – Wednesday, May 25 at 8:00 p.m. KGSR’s Blues on the Green returns to Zilker Park with FREE, live music. Take your blankets or lawn chairs and join in the fun. This week, it’s an Antone’s celebration featuring Mike Flanigin’s The Drifter, Billy Gibbons, Jimmie Vaughan, Charlie Sexton, and The Peterson Brothers. Zilker Park (east end where Lou Neff Road wraps around), 2100 Barton Springs Rd, Austin.
- Free Noon Concert – Thursday, May 26 at Noon. Take a 30-minute lunchtime break to hear a Cool Jazz concert by the Rich Harney Trio. FREE! Central Presbyterian Church, 200 E 8th St, Austin.
- Art After Six – Friday, May 27 from 6-8:00 p.m. Stop by The People’s Gallery at City Hall for extended gallery hours and talks by artists from the 2016 exhibition. Artist talks begin at 6:15 p.m. in the Boards & Commissions room. The gallery will be open for self-guided tours of artworks on display on the first three floors. Pick up a gallery guide on the first floor. Featured artists: Cindy Debold, Kat Kohl, Scott Rolfe. FREE! Austin City Hall, 301 W 2nd St, Austin.
For more, check out our weekday roundup of free events at What’s Up? Weekly!