- Tuba Christmas – Monday, December 22 at Noon. Austin families are invited to hear memorable Christmas music played by many different forms of tubas and euphoniums. FREE! South Steps of the Texas State Capitol, 1100 Congress Ave, Austin.
- Mozart’s Light Show – Monday, December 22, Tuesday, December 23, and Friday, December 26 from 6:00 p.m. to Midnight (Please note that Mozart’s will close at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve and will be closed on Christmas Day). 15-minute light show at the top of each hour. FREE! Mozart’s Coffee Roasters, 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin.
- Blue Genie Art Bazaar – Monday, December 22 – Wednesday, December 24 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (closing at 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve). Featuring more than 200 Texas artists, the bazaar offers FREE admission and a hassle-free shopping environment. All items featured at the bazaar must be handmade and include paintings, photography, prints, sculptures, jewelry, clothing, glassworks, and more. It is one of the best places to find unique gifts with a local touch. Marchesa Hall, 6226 Middle Fiskville Rd, Austin.
- Christmas Classics Storytime – Tuesday, December 23 at 10:30 a.m. This will be the last storytime before the big holiday. Enjoy one of the most classic stories of all time, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and a very Christmas-y craft. FREE! BookPeople, 603 N Lamar, Austin.
- Holiday Movie Marathon – Tuesday, December 23 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Enjoy light refreshments and a holiday craft while watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (PG-13), The Polar Express (G), Unaccompanied Minors (PG) and Gremlins (PG). FREE! APL – University Hills Branch, 4721 Loyola Ln, Austin.
For more weekday fun in Austin, check out What’s Up? Weekly!