Cafe Ruckus is now open and keeping downtown caffeinated with its unique blends and beverages, and iconic Austin toy store Toy Joy has reopened under new ownership. Celebrate these two unique shops with an exciting family-friendly festival in the 2ND Street District this weekend.
Bring the whole family downtown on Sunday, May 18, 2014, from noon – 4 p.m. to enjoy an afternoon of free activities, including:
- Music from DJ Digg, and other local music acts!
- Latte Art demonstrations
- Giant bubble demonstrations
- Drink samples from Cafe Ruckus
- Raffles every hour for prizes from 2nd Street retailers like Gameday Cloth and La Condesa
- Adoptable pets from the non-profit Wags and Licks Dog Rescue
There will also be unicorn rides available for $5 per person, starting at 2 p.m. And more! Be prepared for surprises!
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Toy Joy and Cafe Ruckus
403 & 409 W 2nd St
Austin, TX 78701