In today’s competitive corporate world, an advanced education stands out. By acquiring an MBA, you’ll go further in your career by enhancing your education.
To help you make the important decision of which grad school program is right for you, The QS World MBA Tour is rolling through Austin to be your one-stop shop for MBA information. The event is taking place at the Hyatt Regency Austin on October 16, 2017, from 4:30–9:00 p.m.
The event promises tons of can’t-miss information as well as access to admissions directors from top-ranked schools all over the country and world!
At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with admissions directors from the world’s leading business schools and universities, such as UT Austin, SMU, University of Houston, Texas Christian University, Vanderbilt, and many more. You’ll get to…
- Learn about the best MBA and specialized Masters programs in the world
- Apply for exclusive postgraduate scholarships worth $7 million ($1.3 million of which are strictly for QS event attendees)
- Network with fellow like-minded professionals and alumni from top schools
- Get one-to-one expert advice on your essays, applications, interviews
- Attend a free GMAT seminar, hosted by industry experts
Exclusive free entry offer for Free Fun in Austin readers!
To secure your place and gain FREE entry to the event, register online in advance using the following link, and then mention “Free Fun in Austin promo” at the door. If you’re interested in finding out more about top-tier MBA programs, register for the QS World MBA Tour, where you’ll get to speak with MBA admissions directors from top-ranked local and international business schools.
Date & Time:
Monday, October 16, 2017
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Rd
Austin, TX 78704
$15 at the door, or FREE with advance online registration (links below — be sure to mention “Free Fun in Austin promo” at the door):
Participating Institutions in Austin:
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business
- George Washington University School of Business
- Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School
- Lundquist College of Business – University of Oregon
- McCombs School of Business – University of Texas at Austin
- Rice University – Jones Graduate School of Management
- Southern Methodist University – Cox School of Business
- Texas Christian University – M.J. Neeley School of Business
- University of Arizona – Eller Graduate School of Management
- University of California Irvine – Merage School
- University of California San Diego – Rady School of Management
- University of Georgia – Terry MBA Program
- University of Houston – Bauer College of Business
- University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami – MBA Programs
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Business
- And many more!
Featured photo courtesy QS