Listen to this post with Alexa!
Set your alarm because on FRIDAY, you can enter to win tickets to see Hamilton in Austin for just $10. That’s right, the Texas Performing Arts is hosting a digital lottery for Hamilton where a limited number of tickets will be available for every performance for $10 each.
Hamilton will be at the Bass Concert Hall from December 7 through 19. If you’d like to guarantee that you have tickets to a show, you can purchase tickets here.
The lottery will open at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 26 and will close at 12 p.m. on Thursday, December 2 for tickets to performances December 7 through 12. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin each Friday and close the following Thursday for the following week’s performances.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Once notified, winners will have one hour to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.
For more information on Hamilton, click here.