One of the remaining items on our Family Summer Bucket List is a daytrip to Waco. I’m planning to take the kids back to our favorite haunts – the Mayborn Museum and Cameron Park Zoo – but, I’d also like to give Hawaiian Falls Waterparks a try. It will be our first visit, but I’m guessing you can’t really go wrong with waterslides, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
- FREE parking.
- FREE tubes and life jackets.
- Coolers are allowed (for a $10 fee).
- Now through August 16, 2013, you can Slide After Dark every Friday night for only $5. Friday Night Slides admission is from 8 – 10 p.m.
- Now through Sunday, August 4, 2013, kids can visit Hawaiian Falls for just $10 if they bring a Coke can.
- Save 50% off a Big Kahuna (adult) ticket (a savings of $13) using this coupon from DFW Kids Guide.