This week, you can visit four continents without ever leaving Austin. Just grab your camera and go! First up, head to University Co-op, where you can snap a shot of yourself visiting Peru’s Machu Picchu by llama, or speeding past Rome’s Colosseum by moped, through Friday.
If you take a selfie at any of the locations below and enter it in the #GlobalReadyChallenge, you could win the trip of a lifetime, to one of 20 countries!
3D Chalk Art Installations:
- South America & Europe – Monday, September 22 – Friday, September 26, 2014, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. University Co-op (2246 Guadalupe St, in the store’s back lot, by the foot truck court)
- Africa – Saturday, September 27 – Sunday, September 28, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pecan Street Festival (E 6th St & Brazos St)
- Asia – Saturday, September 27 – Sunday, September 28, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pecan Street Festival (E 6th St & Sabine St).
Entering the #GlobalReadyChallenge is a piece of cake:
- Snap a photo of yourself posing at one of the 3D Global Ready Chalk Art installations.
- Upload it to the #GlobalReadyChallenge website.
- Share your picture and ask your friends to vote (the votes will count towards your final score in the contest).
- Win your epic adventure to 1 of 20 countries in the world (fingers crossed!).
If you win the #GlobalReadyChallenge, here are the dreamy international trips you can choose from: Australia; Greek Islands; Paris, France; Bali, Indonesia; Thailand; Costa Rica; Barcelona, Spain; Italy; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Brazil; London, England; Dominican Republic; Mexico; South Africa; Peru; Iceland; Germany; Japan; Morocco; and Argentina.
The fine print:
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Begins (11:00 am) CT on 9/20/14 and ends (12:00 pm) on 10/19/14. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S. & DC, 18 & older. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, visit www.globalreadychallenge.com. Sponsor: Verizon Wireless.