What is BabyU? It’s Baby University, an event that’s perfect for new and expectant parents. Held at the BabyEarth store on Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 9 AM – 3 PM, BabyU offers a full day of educational seminars and interactive Q&A to help you prepare for your bundle of joy!
Parents will gain a tremendous amount of information in seminars on topics like Creating Your Birth Plan, Infant Safety, Coping With Postpartum Depression, Breastfeeding and Homemade Baby Food. Also, a variety of vendors will be present for you to browse and ask even more questions!
All moms will receive a free gift bag valued at well over the $20 admission price — and the first 25 people to register will receive their goodies in a beautiful tote bag by Bebe Au Lait in the new Santorini print!
Breakfast and lunch will be served at the event, and there will also be a raffle, with prizes given out at the very end of the day (you must be present to win). The GRAND PRIZE will be the Xplory stroller by STOKKE (valued at $1,100)!!
- 9 – 9:30 AM: Doors open, breakfast served, mingle with vendors
- 9:30 – 10 AM: Breastfeeding 101 (Back Room)
- 9:30 – 10 AM: Introducing Baby Sign Language (Sales Floor)
- 10:15 – 11 AM: Coping with Postpartum Depression (Back Room)
- 10:15 – 11 AM: Cloth Diapering 101 (Sales Floor)
- 11:15 – Noon: Creating A Birth Plan (Back Room)
- 11:15 – Noon: Making Homemade Baby Food (Sales Floor)
- Noon – 12:30 PM: Lunch served and mingle with vendors
- 12:30 – 1:15 PM: Newborn Safety (Back Room)
- 1:30 – 2:15 PM: Baby Sleep Solutions (Back Room)
- 2:30 PM: RAFFLE & PRIZES!!
- The Honest Company
- Partners in Parenting
- Stork Maternity Consulting
- Ashley Simons Photography
- March of Dimes
- Taste & See Healthy Baby Food
- Mama Peace Wellness & Recovery
- UpSpring Baby
- doTerra Essential Oils
- The Signing Connection
- Baby Boot Camp
- Crane USA
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Health Alliance
- Hill Country Placentas
For more information:
If you cannot see the form below, please visit the original post to enter.