Attention, savvy shoppers! It’s Fairytale Threads time again! These popular consignment sales return in May, just in time to fill your child’s dresser with spring and summer clothes. Get ready for aisles and aisles of high quality children’s items at two upcoming sales: Cedar Park from May 7-9, 2015 and Austin from May 28-30, 2015. Admission for both sales is free, and to make the deal even sweeter, we’re giving away $50 gift certificates and presale passes!
Never attended Fairytale Threads before? This consignment event, held several times each year in the Austin area, allows families to sell their new and gently loved items for babies, toddlers and kids to other families looking for a great deal. At an event, consignors turn their clutter into cash as shoppers find excellent deals on clothes for children of all ages and stages, from newborns to kids’ size 16, as well as books, gear and toys for kids, babies and toddlers; maternity clothes for mama; and more.
Each and every item for sale has been carefully inspected to ensure that shoppers are choosing from only the highest quality items, including top brands and toys for all ages. And everything is priced to sell! This great community event provides families with a wonderful way to recycle their items and to make the most of their hard-earned dollars.
Let’s talk about the Cedar Park sale, which is right around the corner! The main shopping event is Thursday, May 7 through Saturday, May 9, but there is also a presale on Wednesday, May 6.
Presale schedule for Wednesday, May 6:
- 4 p.m. – Anyone can pay $10 to shop the Super Shoppers Presale!
- 5 p.m. – First responders are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for free. First responders include active military (with ID), police, EMS, firefighters, and nurses. You can bring your spouse along, too. Please note that IDs must be presented and children are not admitted to presales.
- 6 p.m. – New moms can register to shop at the Wednesday presale for free here. Please note that children are not admitted to the presales, except for infants in carriers/slings. Many shoppers find that leaving the kids at home is best, so they can really shop!
Public shopping dates with FREE admission:
- Thursday, May 7, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 8, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 25% off)
- Saturday, May 9, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 50% off)
Enter our Fairytale Threads giveaway for your chance to win two presale passes and a $50 gift certificate for the Cedar Park sale! Two lucky winners will be selected at random on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 and notified by email. Winners’ names will be on file at the door when they arrive at the event, so winners should be sure to bring photo ID to claim their prize packs. Prizes will not be mailed. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below.
1420 Toro Grande St.
Cedar Park, Texas