Are you ready to save big on spring shopping? Good news: Fairytale Threads consignment events are right around the corner! Kick off your search for high quality children’s items in Cedar Park from March 17-19, 2016 and in Austin from May 19-21, 2016. Admission for both sales is free, and to make the deal even sweeter, we’re giving away presale passes and a $50 gift certificate for the upcoming Cedar Park sale!
Fairytale Threads is an event for local families to sell items they no longer have use for and to buy what they need for their growing kids! Sellers register in advance and inventory, tag and drop off their items. If you’d like to turn your clutter into cash, sign up as a consignor and enter your inventory online. You have three weeks left to enter inventory, before the sale!
At Fairytale Threads, shoppers can find infant, maternity, toddler to teen clothing sizes as well as toys, games books and gear at amazing prices. Each and every item for sale has been carefully inspected to ensure that shoppers are choosing from only the highest quality items, including top brands and toys for all ages. And everything is priced to sell! This great community event provides families with a wonderful way to recycle their items and to make the most of their hard-earned dollars.
Now, let’s talk about the Cedar Park event, because it’s just a few weeks away!
Spring Fairytale Threads Event in Cedar Park
Presale: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
**Please note that children are not allowed to attend the presale.**
- 5 p.m. – Anyone can pay $10 at the door to shop the Super Shoppers Presale!
- 5:30 p.m. – Teachers (with photo ID) and first responders are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for free. First responders include active military (with ID), police, EMS, firefighters, and nurses. You can bring your spouse along, too, but no children, please. Note that IDs must be presented.
- 6 p.m. – New moms can register to shop at the Wednesday presale for free here. Please note that children are not admitted to the presales, except for infants in carriers/slings. Many shoppers find that leaving the kids at home is best, so they can really shop!
Public Shopping with FREE Admission
- Thursday, March 17 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 18 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (items marked “reduce” will be 25% off)
- Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (items marked “reduce” will be 50% off)
Also, on Saturday, the Austin Kid’s Directory Fair will be held in conjunction with the Spring Fairytale Threads Consignment Sale. Get information about summer camps, schools, childcare, medical services, and more. Plus, there will be freebies, giveaways, hands-on activities, entertainers and demos!
Austin Sports Center Cedar Park
1420 Toro Grande
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Enter to Win
Enter our Fairytale Threads giveaway for your chance to win two presale passes to shop the Cedar Park Super Shopper Presale on Wednesday, March 16 from 5-9 p.m. and a $50 gift certificate! One lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday, February 29, 2016 and notified by email. The winner’s name will be on file at the door, so the winner should be sure to bring photo ID to claim their prize. Prize will not be mailed. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Sweepstakes Official Rules.