Summer is winding down, which means it’s time to start stocking up for cooler seasons ahead! Fairytale Threads consignment events have all of the children’s essentials you need, at largely discounted prices. Plus, we’re giving away presale passes and a $50 gift card for the next sale!
Fairytale Threads is a resale shopper’s dream, with aisles and aisles of high quality children’s items at reasonable prices. The next two Austin area consignment events will be: Cedar Park from September 8-10, 2016 and South Austin from October 20-22, 2016. Admission to both sales is free!
Never attended Fairytale Threads before? This locally owned and operated consignment event, held several times each year in the Austin area, allows families to sell their new and gently loved items for babies, toddlers and kids to other families looking for a great deal. At an event, consignors turn their clutter into cash as shoppers find excellent deals on clothes for children of all ages and stages, from newborns to juniors sizes, as well as books, gear and toys for kids, babies and toddlers, maternity clothes for mama, and more.
Consignor registration is still open for both sales! If you’d like to sell your items at Fairytale Threads, register now to get started!
Each and every item for sale is carefully inspected to ensure that shoppers are choosing from only the highest quality items, including top brands and toys for all ages. And everything is priced to sell! This great community event provides families with a wonderful way to recycle their items and to make the most of their hard-earned dollars.
Let’s talk about the Cedar Park sale, which is less than two weeks away! The main shopping event is Thursday, September 8 through Saturday, September 10, but there is also a presale on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, from 5-9 p.m. See the schedule below, so you don’t miss out!
Presale schedule for Wednesday, September 7, 2016
**Please note that children are not allowed to attend the presale.**
- 5 p.m. – Anyone can pay $10 at the door to shop the Super Shoppers Presale!
- 5:30 p.m. – First responders are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for free. First responders include active military (with ID), police, EMS, firefighters, and nurses. You can bring your spouse along, too, but no children, please. Note that IDs must be presented.
- 5:30 p.m. Teachers are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for free. Note that IDs must be presented.
- 6-9 p.m. – New moms can register to shop at the Wednesday presale for free here. Please note that children are not admitted to the presales, except for infants in carriers or slings.
Public shopping dates with free admission: September 8-10, 2016
- Thursday, September 8, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 9, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 25% off)
- Saturday, September 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 50% off)
Enter to win!
Enter our Fairytale Threads giveaway for your chance to win two presale passes and a $50 gift card to shop Tuesday, September 6, from 6-9 p.m. at the Cedar Park sale! One lucky winner will be selected at random on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 and notified by email. The winner’s name will be on file at the door, so the winner should be sure to bring photo ID to claim their prize. Prizes will not be mailed. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Sweepstakes Official Rules.
1420 Toro Grande St.
Cedar Park, Texas