TuneBugz! Music Together will offer free sample classes August 24 to September 4, 2015. TuneBugz! founder, Miss Amber, shares all you need to know to give these local Music Together classes a try, for free!
Music is the language of Austin and at TuneBugz! we give kiddos the best start with Music Together®. Music Together provides developmentally appropriate exploration of music and movement that includes a child’s favorite grown-ups and siblings. It is the philosophy that nearly every person is born with enough musical aptitude to play in a symphony orchestra when they are adults, if they choose. But first, we must learn how to “speak music”—to take the musical instrument we all have, ourselves, and develop that musical capacity from a very young age. The sounds we make, our movements, our rhythms—these are the building blocks of music and of early childhood learning.
Try a Free Demo Class
The best way to know if the time is right to join TuneBugz! with your little one is to come play with us!
South at Balance Dance (4544 S Lamar Blvd – Building 200)
- Sun Aug 30th 11:00am-11:30am – RSVP
- Sun Aug 30th 3:30pm-4:00pm – RSVP
- Mon Aug 31st 9:00am-9:30am – RSVP
- Tues Sept 1st 10:00am-10:30am – RSVP
- Wed Sept 2nd 11:00am-11:30am – RSVP
- Thu Sept 3rd 10:00am-10:30am – RSVP
Upper East Side at Studio A (5811 Berkman Dr. Suite 107)
- Mon Aug 24th 9:30am-10:00am – RSVP
- Mon Aug 24th 3:30pm-4:00pm – RSVP
- Tues Aug 25th 9:30am-10:00am – RSVP
- Wed Aug 26th 10:30am-11:00am – RSVP
- Thu Aug 27th 10:30am-11:00am – RSVP
- Fri Aug 28th 10:00am-10:30am – RSVP
- Sat Aug 28th 10:30am-11:00am – RSVP
At our new Studio A location, families are welcome to stick around after the demo class for crafts and free play for the kiddos, while parents connect and learn more about the Music Together program.
Some of the great things about enrolling in Music Together® at TuneBugz!
- 45 minutes of joy that you will look forward to each week!
- A chance to create lasting friendships through our supportive community.
- An inclusive educational environment for all early childhood ages and stages.
- A respectful and supportive environment for your child’s learning style.
- A flexible make-up policy so you don’t have to stress on those days when class just won’t work.
- A culturally rich and developmentally appropriate set of take-home materials (CDs and Songbook).
- Fiddle Collection will be featured and will run 12 weeks, from September 8th to December 5, 2015.
- South classes run: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- North/Central/East classes run: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Click here to browse the full Fall schedule.
The cost of our 12-week session is $300 for the 1st child, $150 for the 2nd child ,and the 3rd child in the same family is FREE. Babies younger than 8 months may attend classes with their enrolled siblings for FREE. Demos and make-up classes for missed classes are always FREE.