My little boy, Zeph, isn’t quite two years old, and yet he’s already a confident little daredevil of a guy. He and his big sister, Pearl, love hurtling themselves off the coffee table and onto the couch, making their dad and me hold our breaths as we pray for the best every time! Just the other day, my husband was asking Zeph if he wanted to be a BMX biker someday. Zeph, of course, said YES! (But then, he says yes to lots of things without fully realizing what he’s agreeing to…)
That’s why we’re excited about the upcoming fun, FREE events at H-E-B — and you should be too, if you’re a fan of BMX, extreme sports, and every Central Texan’s favorite grocery store!
H-E-B and AXE® are celebrating the jaw-dropping, awe-invoking confidence it takes to get out there and dare to do what you do best, with two in-store H-E-B AXE Dare 2 Do events at H-E-B locations near you. Together, AXE and H-E-B invite you to witness the gravity-defying moves of Texas’s own BMX extreme‑pro Morgan Wade (2014 BMX Silver Medalist), LIVE and in person. Bring the whole family to see Morgan and other extreme athletes perform amazing feats with Dare-to-Do confidence!
If you purchase an AXE® product the day of the event, you can bring your receipt to have your picture taken with Morgan and the other exciting extreme‑sport athletes. Event attendees will also be entered for a chance to win tickets to an extreme sports event in Austin, Texas. There are also other great prizes up for grabs, including:
- A 3-day Experience Pass (value: $109) that includes one wristband good for all three days to gain access to COTA grounds, which includes festivals and all live music including the new Infield Super Stage
- First-come, first-served viewing of BMX Dirt, BMX and Skate Vert, Moto X Enduro X, Speed and Style and Quarterpipe, Off-Road Truck Racing, Major League Gaming, and BMX, Skate and Big Air Doubles
- T-shirts, hats and other merchandise
There will be two winners per store event.
Here’s the full H-E-B AXE Dare 2 Do event schedule for Austin stores:
- Saturday, May 30, 4–6 PM: H-E-B at William Cannon and Brodie Lane (6900 Brodie Ln., Austin, TX 78745)
- Sunday, May 31, 1–3 PM: H-E-B at I-35 and Parmer Lane (500 Canyon Ridge Dr., Austin, TX 78753)
To learn more about the event, watch styling videos and print a $2.00-off coupon, visit the H-E-B Dare To Do website.
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox.