- This event has passed.
Women of Impact Walk | Join Us in Austin | LET’S GO FOR A “WALKY TALKY”
12 March @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 4:00 pm, repeating until 13 March, 2023
- LET’S GO FOR A “WALKY TALKY” TOGETHER. 👟
- Melody Biringer | Founder, Women in Tech Regatta X Loop Club
- Martina Welkhoff | Managing Partner at the WXR Fund
- Kity Leering | Owner DutchBlend, Event program developer
ABOUT THIS WALK
Let’s talk IMPACT. Get inspired as we explore ways to bring meaningful and sustainable change to our community. Whether it be home, work or other projects.
- Want to share your mission?
- Looking for allies on your journey?
- Curious just how to amplify your impact?
SXSW is all about serendipity. Get looped in on how leaders and like minded people with whom you may have a lot or very little in common, amplify their impact. Our motto is #relationshipsarethetruecurrency
This is an opportunity to celebrate vulnerability and strength and make new connections. So what are you waiting for? Grab those comfy sneakers and come walk with us! #serendipitybaby
- Select your walk date in the checkout
- Please arrive promptly, we will be starting on time
- We will email you two days before the event with exact meetup point
Sunday, March 12th 11am – 12:30 pm
Monday, March 13th 4pm – 5:30pm Sunset Walk
HOW IT WORKS
We pair you with other walkers to help each other unstick something about their professional or personal lives. Nothing’s off limits here.
The goal is simple: To move your body to fuel your mind, connect more fully with yourself—and others—by connecting with the world outside. Studies show you’re twice as creative while out walking as you are slumped behind your desk. And you need those big ideas to make the most of your big life.
Rain or Shine ☂️☀️