- This event has passed.
It’s My Park Day
4 March @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Austin Parks Foundation’s spring edition of It’s My Park Day (IMPD), will be held on Saturday, March 4th. Registration to sign up for the organization’s largest city-wide volunteer event is now open and includes over 80 different projects to help improve parks, trails, and greenbelts across the city. Volunteer projects will include city-approved tree mulching, root collar clearing, habitat restoration, and trail maintenance, as well as park and creek brush cleanups following the winter storm.
Local restaurants and businesses will be participating again by offering special givebacks to volunteers. Depending on the participating partner, volunteers will receive a free or discounted coffee, beer, or milkshake by showing up with their volunteer t-shirt following the event.
Highlighted below are this year’s participating partners:
- Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden – free draft pour
- Blue Owl Brewing – 50% off a classic tasting
- Central Machine Works – free beer voucher
- Epoch Coffee (all Austin locations) – free coffee or cold brew
- Houndstooth Coffee (all Austin locations) – free hot or iced coffee
- Independence Brewing Co. – offer pending
- Oskar Blues Brewing – $2 off pint
- P. Terry’s (all Austin locations) – free milkshake
- Revival Coffee – 50% off a canned beer, cold brew or drip coffee
- Spokesman (South and Highland location) – free drip coffee, cold brew or gatorade
- Vacancy Brewing – free pint
- Zilker Brewing – discounted Parks & Rec Ale
For those interested in volunteering, registration can be found at austinparks.org/IMPD/.