- This event has passed.
Free Thursdays at Laguna Gloria
31 March @ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until 21 July, 2022
Craving to get outside? Explore the gorgeous grounds at Laguna Gloria for FREE on Thursdays!
DIRECTIONS & VISITING TIPS: LAGUNA GLORIA
- Directions to The Contemporary Austin – Laguna Gloria, 3809 West 35th Street, Austin, Texas 78703: From Mopac (Loop 1) head north from downtown. Exit at 35th Street and turn left (West). Follow 35th St. until it ends. You will pass Camp Mabry, Mayﬁeld Park and Mt. Bonnell Road. The entrance is on the left at 3809 W. 35th St.
- Service animals are welcome at Laguna Gloria. Additionally, leashed pets may accompany guests on the Laguna Gloria grounds. Please keep all pets away from the sculptures and be respectful of the wildlife and ecology of the site.
- Please note that there is limited accessibility to Laguna Gloria with a stroller or wheelchair. Our ADA accessible pathways are noted on our map of the grounds. Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended golf cart tours for the safety of our staff and visitors. Please check in at the Reception Desk with questions regarding accessibility, or call 512-458-8191 with any questions ahead of your visit. Construction of an ADA ramp is estimated for completion by Summer 2021.
- Public parking is available along West 35th Street. ADA accessible parking is also available on the grounds of Laguna Gloria. Parking for Laguna Gloria is not permitted at neighboring Mayfield Nature Preserve. Please see the gate attendant for assistance.
- Concealed or open weapons and firearms (including handguns) are not allowed at Laguna Gloria.