- This event has passed.
Kids 5-8 Club: Flower Lacing Project
5 May @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Families with children 5 to 8 register to participate in an in-person craft activity. Kids crafts are planned for kids 5 to 8. Other children may find the projects too easy or too hard.
Registration is required.
Families must have a child 5-8 in attendance to participate in this event.
Registration will open one week in advance at 8AM and will close at 5PM the day before the event.
- In order to promote social distancing, each family group will be assigned to a table and asked to sit together during the duration of the program. Visit Reopening Pflugerville Safely page for current masking requirements.
- The maximum group size for each table is 4, including adults, babies, children and other family members. If your group is larger than that, please register for a second table. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All abilities are welcome at the library. If you need special accommodations, please contact us.
- Materials will first be provided to registered children 5-8. Extras will be distributed to siblings when available.
- Check in for the program will start 5 minutes before the event.
- Registrants that arrive five minutes after the scheduled start may not be admitted into the event depending on space. Stand by attendees will be admitted after that time.
- In the event of program cancellation due to local health concerns or other reasons registrants will be notified using the email used to register by 10AM the day of the program.
This month’s projects:
5/5 Flower Lacing Project
5/12 Animal Paintings
5/19 Wooden Spring Animals