- This event has passed.
Books and Bees Festival
30 April @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come out for Bee Cave’s first literary festival! The Books and Bees Festival will include:
- Bestselling author Sarah Bird
- Reese Witherspoon Book of the Month Author Amanda Eyre Ward
- Texas historian and author Stephen Harrigan
- Award-winning YA author, Laekan Zea Kemp
- Engaging children’s authors Candy Wellins and Meghan Browne
- Non-fiction author and international model Amanda Tice
- Naturalist authors and photographer Eric Pohl and Christopher Caran
- Beekeeper and author Peter Keilty with engaging activities
- Arts and Craft tent
- Pop up storytime readings
- Fun and free swag
- Nature demonstrations
- Energy filled kid’s concert with the Singing Zoologist Lucas Miller
Everything you could want in a book festival right here in Bee Cave! Free, ample parking, activities for everyone in the family, and a great way to spend a Saturday!
Click the link for the full schedule!