- This event has passed.
Z Tequila Dinner at Cannon + Belle
March 2, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - $70
Join Cannon + Belle, located at Hilton Austin, for a special spirit pairing dinner with Z Tequila. In addition to a five-course dinner from Chef Yesi and cocktail pairings using a variety of Z Tequila, owner and founder, Pepe Zevada, will be on hand to talk about the brand. Based in Austin, Texas, and produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, Z Tequila is made from 100% natural Highlands agave and is 80 proof.
- Salud – Zoila’s ceviche, medley of plantain, taro root + beet chips; Paired with Gran Comienzo featuring Z Blanco Tequila
- Second Round – Achiote + habanero glazed beef cheek tamale, curtido, chimayo chile, epazote; Paired with Z en Llamas featuring Z Reposado Tequila
- Third – Lobster chile relleno, fire roasted baby heirloom tomatoes, chili lime + avocado foam, cotija cheese; Paired with Jalisco in the ATX featuring Truffle infused Z Anejo Tequila
- Last Call – Lamb chops, harissa mole, lemon + mint rice, squash blossoms; Paired with Nuevo Fashioned featuring Z Anejo Tequila
- Adios – Molten Mexican chocolate, horchata ice cream, blood orange-tamarind syrup, almond crunch; Paired with Dios Mio featuring Z Blanco Tequila
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!