- This event has passed.
Whiskey Peak: A Night of American Single Malts, benefiting Austin Parks Foundation
May 18 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Celebrate World Whiskey Day and join us for a one-of-a-kind tasting experience and sip your way through Stranahan’s American Single Malt Whiskey. Take your taste buds to new heights as you enjoy American whiskey’s highest peak of quality and learn what it takes to be an American single malt.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 3 DRINKS and a TASTING FLIGHT OF 4 WHISKEYS
- LIVE MUSIC by David Ramirez
- PREMIUM CULINARY PAIRINGS by EastSide Tavern
- CUSTOM TAKEAWAYS from Odin Leather Goods
- LIVE COOPERING & BARREL CHARRING DEMOS from Independent Stave Company
Select your favorite expression and see why their whiskey bar was recently named the #1 Whiskey Bar in the U.S, according to Yelp. All proceeds benefit the Austin Parks Foundation to support Austin.
VIP ($30) and General Admission ($15) tickets available for purchase – see options below.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!