- This event has passed.
Thirsty Planet Beer Dinner at Austin Taco Project
July 28, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - $45
Austin Taco Project, located at Hilton Austin, is hosting a special, five-course dinner featuring Austin’s own Thirsty Planet Brewing Company. Thirsty Planet produces local favorites including Bucket Head IPA and Thirsty Goat Amber Ale, along with seasonal offerings such as Black Bucket IPA and Wandering Wood Smoked Porter, and specialty brews including Saison DuFooFoo. This dinner provides guests an opportunity to try beers in every category paired with dishes prepared by Chef Kevin Spencer.
- Aguachile Taco: Rock shrimp, melon, fresno chili, thai basil and beet satsuma; Paired with Yellow Armadillo Texas Ale (American Style Wheat)
- Kare Kare Taco: Pork belly, bok choy, benne, yuzu, popcorn and sumac; Paired with Saison DuFooFoo (Saison)
- Pastrami Taco: Texas wagyu beef, leeks, fermented cauliflower, “rye bread” and swiss; Paired with Thirsty Goat (Amber Ale)
- Big Fat Spicy “Burrito”: Barbacoa, guacamole, jalapeño yum yum, beer queso and bone marrow; Paired with Bucket Head (India Pale Ale)
- Dessert: Smoked blackberry pound cake accompanied with huckleberry pudding, grape sorbet, a blueberry bagel, Nutella and black tea; Paired with Cosmic Butterfly (Kettle Sour)
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!