- This event has passed.
Sutliff & Stout: No DWI Free Holiday Rides
July 4 @ 5:00 pm - July 5 @ 5:00 pm - Free
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
Qualifying 2019 Holidays
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Years Eve & Day
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in the Houston, Austin, San Angelo metro areas or the Highland Lakes area
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Houston or Austin metro areas or in the Highland Lakes area.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
No DWI Free Holiday Rides
Sutliff & Stout Injury & Accident Law Firm
550 Post Oak Blvd Suite 530
Houston, TX 77027
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!