- This event has passed.
No DWI Free Holiday Rides – Thanksgiving 2018
November 22 @ 5:00 pm - November 23 @ 10:00 am - Free
As car accident lawyers in [market city] our mission is to help make the communities that we serve safer. Over the past two years we’ve paid for hundreds of taxi and ride-sharing rides in Texas. If we prevent even one accident, it’s money well spent.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in the Houston, Austin, Marble Falls, San Angelo metro areas or the Highland Lakes area
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Houston or Austin metro areas or in the Highland Lakes area.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
No DWI Free Holiday Rides
Sutliff & Stout, PLLC
550 Post Oak Blvd Suite 530
Houston, TX 77027
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!