- This event has passed.
No DWI Free Holiday Rides – St. Patty’s Day 2017
March 17, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - March 18, 2017 @ 10:00 am - FREE
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- Rides must be in the Houston or Austin metro area.
- Rides must be taken between the start and end dates and times specified in the table below.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Houston or Austin metro area
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
No DWI Free Holiday Rides
Sutliff & Stout, PLLC
550 Post Oak Blvd Suite 530
Houston, TX 77027
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!