- This event has passed.
Luca Wine Dinner
July 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We have the previlage and honor of hosting Estela Perenetti, winemaker for the well reknown and award winning Luca Wines.
This initimate wine dinner will be hosted at our new Milonga Room located in the basement of Buenos Aires Cafe, Este.
Look forward to sharing this special dinner with you.
About Luca Wines: http://www.lucawines.com/wines
About Estela Perenetti: http://www.vineconnections.com/argentine-wine/education/estela-perinetti-bio
1. MINI EMPANADA, earthy mushrooms and sweet onions
2. RAVIOLI stuffed with braised lamb on a light broth finished with cured egg yolk shavings
3. HOUSE-MADE PIZZA green olives & bondiola (house cured pork)
4. PARRILLADA selection of “achuras”: sweetbreads, morcilla (black sausage), house-made chorizo and salchicha parrillera, as well as fine meats: ribs, certified angus beef all grilled to perfection. Sides of organic field greens, house-made Chapa bread and parsley butter.
5. Chocolate flourless cake.
$75.00 plus tax and gratuity per person
Seating is limited. Reservations at [email protected]
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!