MEDIA ALERT: GRAND OPENING OF GHOST PEPPER GLASS,
AUSTIN’S HOTTEST NEW GLASSBLOWING STUDIO
What: Grand Opening of Ghost Pepper Studio, Austin’s only glassblowing studio
• Live glassblowing demonstrations by master artisans
• Tour the 2,800-square-foot workspace and retail boutique
• Hands-on Taste of Glassblowing workshop for $55
• Raffles for prizes
• Refreshments from Austin Eastciders Collaboratory
• Lawn games on the patio
• Meet the real Ghost Pepper, the furry friend that inspired the studio’s name
When: 2:00-8:00 PM, Saturday, September 29, 2018
Where: 979 Springdale Road #100, Austin, TX 78702
Who: Free for the general public
Why: Experience first-hand the magic of hot glassblowing, and find out about opportunities to take classes, hold events and purchase gifts in the East Side’s newest arts gallery and the city’s only hot-glass studio
About: Ghost Pepper Glass was founded by owner Katie Plunkard as a space for artists and craftspeople to dream big and work together to create that which can only be made by hand. The studio offers group and individual lessons; custom workshops for corporate events or parties; glass blowing demonstrations; venue and equipment rental; and a retail gallery for one-of-a-kind glass pieces and contract commissions.
For more information about Ghost Pepper Glass, visit www.ghostpepperglass.com.