- This event has passed.
Five-Course Silver Oak Wine Dinner at Cannon + Belle
November 4, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm - $85
The wine dinner series continues to Cannon + Belle, located at Hilton Austin, this November with Silver Oak Cellars. The five-course dinner will pair five wines with a special menu created by Chef Yesica Arredondo. Silver Oak is based in the Napa Valley and will open new facilities in the Alexander Valley in California in early 2018. Farming over 400 acres of vines, the winery is known for their Cabernets that undergo extended bottle aging.
- Tartine – lobster, nduja, sweet corn, verbena
- Scallops – sunchoke, caviar, bergamot, coralline; Paired with Twomey Sauvignon Blanc, 2016
- Bone in Pork Belly – muscadine, fermented chili, foie gras, amaranth; Paired with Twomey Pinot Noir, 2015
- Steelhead – finnan haddie, uni, gnudi, black garlic, zucchini; Paired with Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet, 2013
- Capra Lamb – farro, vadouvan, truffle, chanterelles; Paired with Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet, 2012
- Gianduja – grapes, pavlova, sbrisolona, amish butter, sorrels; Paired with Twomey Merlot, 2013
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!