- This event has passed.
BRONCO SUPER BOWL 50 at THE LOCAL!
February 7, 2016 @ 11:00 am
The home of the Broncoholics and Austin’s official home of the Broncos the past 6 years is having a Super Bowl party for the ages! Here are the details for the game:
1. We will have 3 bartenders at the main bar and also Kelly and Emily will be cocktail servers for the patio. We will also have F’N GOODE food stands at both the front and the back. Plus extra portable tiolets will added to the back for the game.
2. Usually we let you hold seats for friends who are showing up, but the only reserved seat for this game is for Chase’s sweet mom. If you want a good seat you must show up early for it! We open at 11am!
3. Parking! Always an issue! We will run out quickly, but we are working on putting together a shuttle that can circle the neighborhood and also a deal with Uber to get you home safe.
4. Normally we don’t charge a cover, but will have to for the big game. This will help make more room for paying customers. There is a cover charge of $15, but it includes 3 drink tickets. Each drink ticket is good for anything up to $4 which includes all local beers on draft! So everyone is will be getting $12 back and only be paying out $3.
5. The front entrance is only for those with a wrist band. Once you pay the cover at the back entrance, you will get a wristband to come and go as you please.
6. Several people have asked me about bringing their kids to the game Sunday. This has been a pretty tough decision for me, since it is such a big event. Ultimately, since I’ve allowed it in the past, I will stand by that decision that a minor can come in as long as they are accompanied by their legal guardian. However, since they will be taking up space, they will still need to pay the cover charge as well. Thanks for understanding!
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!