- This event has passed.
Bladder Cancer Summit
October 12, 2018 - October 13, 2018 - Free
The Bladder Cancer Summit is a free conference for bladder cancer patients and families. It is a wonderful opportunity to connect with others affected by this disease and learn about the latest in bladder cancer research and patient advocacy. Participants will:
- have the opportunity to learn about the role and impact of clinical trials in the advancement of bladder cancer treatment;
- listen to leading bladder cancer experts discuss recent and upcoming bladder cancer research advances.
- learn best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in a community.
- identify bladder cancer state and national legislative issues affecting the bladder cancer community in 2019 and beyond; and
- understand how BCAN programs and services can help in their bladder cancer journey.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!